Alright, ladies. It's that time again. The big V. Don't panic. Honestly, this day is more HIS problem than yours. Not that I think Valentine's Day is a problem. I actually love excuses to eat sweethearts..... and Valentine's Day is a realllllly good one.
Need to do something for him? Like... quickly!?
To the rescue!
1. Make him his favorite dinner! Men love food. Good food. Especially when cooked by a sexy goddess such as yourself. Like, totally.
2. (My personal fave) Decorate with love. Balloons with cute little notes tied to the bottom. Done this a few times and it never gets old.. less cute... or less appreciated. Seriously.
3. Golf accessories. Matthew is quite the golf enthusiast. Tee time? Call your nearest resort with a course. Shoes? Golf balls? HERE. PERSONALIZED golf balls? HERE. Ball markers? If you're really ballin', get him a new driver (club) or some new spiffy duds to rock on the course!
4. Padfolio. Business man to buy for? Every man needs a spiffy leather padfolio. Personalized? Yes, please. HERE.
5. This book though... Urban Outfitters. 10 bucks. Say whaattt!!?? Fill it out yourself and personalize it! HERE.
6. Beer of the month club. HERE.
7. Moscow mule mug (& fixins). HERE. These mugs are gorgeous. I got a few for Matthew and now we collect them when we find cool ones. These are a win for everyone involved because they make a chic and decorative piece for your kitchen, dining area, or modern bar set up!
GOOD LUCK!! And have a beautiful Valentine's Day lovahs..